Number of Years In Fire Protection: 23
1998 – 2005 SimplexGrinnell
2005 – 2012 Smith Fire
2012 – Present Senior Inspector / Service Dept. Northwest Fire Systems
- N.I.C.E.T Certified Level I
- N.I.C.E.T Certified Level II
- AS-1: Seattle certification for the installation, maintenance and confidence testing of water-based fire sprinkler systems in any building.
- FP-1: Seattle certification for the acceptance testing, confidence testing of fire pumps and controllers.
- FA-1: Seattle certification for the acceptance testing, confidence testing and maintenance of automatic fire alarm systems in any building.
- EG-CT: Seattle certification for the confidence testing of emergency generators
- STP-1: Seattle certification for the installation, maintenance and confidence testing of class I, II, and III standpipe systems.
- State of Washington Specialty Plumber’s License
- Certified Backflow Assembly Tester
Zeke’s immense knowledge base coupled with his years of experience gives added value in balancing the relationship between Northwest Fire Systems and our customers. He is responsible for the maintenance of two million square feet of fire system–protected property and peripheral equipment. He tests/maintains all water-based fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems while staying ahead of the curve with regard to education. Zeke’s specialties are: fire pumps, standpipes, backflow preventers, fire alarm, fire hydrants, and special hazard foam systems.