Inspections are necessary to ensure that fire protection systems function properly during an emergency. Our certified technicians will provide all your fire protection inspections to keep your systems up to code.
We ensure that our systems are installed correctly, safely and in a timely manner so that your facility is prepared when a fire occurs. No matter what your fire protection installation needs are, we’ve got you covered.
Maintenance of your fire protection systems extends their functionable lifespans and also finds small problems before they become worse, potentially reducing your system’s effectiveness during an emergency. Schedule maintenance services today to have your fire protection system prepared to work properly during a fire.
Why deal with the hassle of coordinating with multiple contractors for one project? We can provide solutions for all your fire protection needs. Learn more today. Call 206-772-7502 or fill out the form below.
We Work With You In Mind
Northwest Fire Systems update on COVID-19
Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected by COVID-19. As the virus continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we feel it’s important to connect directly with each of you to outline our efforts as we prepare for what might be some challenging days ahead.
While our company is designed to handle in excess amount of service calls, it’s our staff that may be impacted working out in field as the virus spreads. Circumstances like this require special consideration. So as an extra precaution we are taking the following steps so that we are able to maintain continuity.
• As our offices remain open at this time, we strongly practice and promote the CDC Guidelines for Good Hygiene. As well as increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization efforts.
• As our field technicians remain taking service calls and handling annual inspections, they are strongly practicing and promoting the CDC Guidelines for Good Hygiene. As well as all technicians will be equipped with hazmat suits, respiratory masks, footwear booties, and gloves, if the need arises.
• We have sent out warnings to all our employees to not shake hands, but fist bump and to stay away from people that have some type of obvious sickness both at work and with family.
• We have also asked everyone to please be honest with who they have had contact with. Meaning, if you know you might have had contact with someone infected, you need to let us know immediately and quarantine yourself and if possible, get tested.
• We have a strict policy with all our office staff that they take their laptops home each and every workday so that if they ever start feeling sick or even a hint of sickness they have direction to stay home. As well as if the state mandates closure, we will still be able to handle business as usual from our homes.
We understand the challenges many of you may be facing now as you run your businesses. Our entire community of clients is impacted in one way or another by the spread of COVID-19.
We hope everyone remains safe during this difficult time. Any updated information from our company will be announced on our Website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
Industries We Serve
We have experience meeting the fire protection needs of clients across multiple industries. We are fully prepared to provide you with all your installation, testing, maintenance and inspection needs with your industry’s unique needs in mind.
Why Choose Northwest Fire Systems For Your Fire Protection Needs?
As a family owned and operated company serving the Greater Puget Sound area, we understand the value of building relationships with our community. That’s why we serve our community as much as we serve our clients.
We can meet all your fire protection needs. Don’t spend time and energy dealing with five contractors at once.
Simplify your life by using just us for your sprinklers, alarms, fire extinguishers, kitchen fire protection and backflow prevention services.
All of our technicians are friendly, knowledgeable, qualified and dedicated to working with you throughout your project so that you are informed and happy with your service from beginning to end. Let us help you protect your people and your property.