Northwest Fire Systems update on COVID-19
Our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected by COVID-19. As the virus continues to have an increased impact on our communities, we feel it’s important to connect directly with each of you to outline our efforts as we prepare for what might be some challenging days ahead.
While our company is designed to handle in excess amount of service calls, it’s our staff that may be impacted working out in field as the virus spreads. Circumstances like this require special consideration. So as an extra precaution we are taking the following steps so that we are able to maintain continuity.
• As our offices remain open at this time, we strongly practice and promote the CDC Guidelines for Good Hygiene. As well as increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization efforts.
• As our field technicians remain taking service calls and handling annual inspections, they are strongly practicing and promoting the CDC Guidelines for Good Hygiene. As well as all technicians will be equipped with hazmat suits, respiratory masks, footwear booties, and gloves, if the need arises.
• We have sent out warnings to all our employees to not shake hands, but fist bump and to stay away from people that have some type of obvious sickness both at work and with family.
• We have also asked everyone to please be honest with who they have had contact with. Meaning, if you know you might have had contact with someone infected, you need to let us know immediately and quarantine yourself and if possible, get tested.
• We have a strict policy with all our office staff that they take their laptops home each and every workday so that if they ever start feeling sick or even a hint of sickness they have direction to stay home. As well as if the state mandates closure, we will still be able to handle business as usual from our homes.
We understand the challenges many of you may be facing now as you run your businesses. Our entire community of clients is impacted in one way or another by the spread of COVID-19.
We hope everyone remains safe during this difficult time. Any updated information from our company will be announced on our Website, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.