Number of Years In Fire Protection: 5
2015 – 2016 Designer Automatic Sprinkler of Texas
2016 – 2018 Sales, Designer, Project Manager Dal-Fire
2018 – 2020 Designer Complete Fire
2020 – Present Designer Northwest Fire Systems
- N.I.C.E.T. Level II: RMI Certification Inspections
- N.I.C.E.T. Level I: Water Base Fire Sprinkler Systems
- National Fire Sprinkler Association: Hydraulic Calculation Certification
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) Cert.
- Certified in Construction Safety Confined & First Aid/CPR
- Macarthur Gauge: TNRCC Backflow Tester/Confined Space Certification
- Fire Sprinkler field experience
Bryan has worked on big projects: Costco, (McKinney, TX) from ground up and American Airlines Credit Union (Fortworth, TX) from ground up to a bunch of smaller projects from the ground up. He has worked on decent size TI’s (over 100 heads) to 3-4 head TI’s to some residential. Working on all these projects has given Bryan such an extensive background and knowledgebase that he is preparing to get hi N.I.C.E.T. Certified Level II – Water Based Systems Layout to bring more to his already extensive resume.